Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

One Stop Shopping

Okay, so I found a "thing"... my thing is going to be no different than Wal-Mart's "thing"... one stop shopping. Like it? I'm going to help out my fellow busy moms. Let me do the work. I will bring you information about current trends in clothing, toys, vacations. I will hook you up with coupons and freebies and deals around the web. I can share some product reviews. We can talk about kid friendly restaurants to try, family vacations, day trips, museums and science centers. We will discuss party ideas - themes, foods, rentals, invites. For the beer and wine lovers, we can talk about food pairings, how to home brew, what new things to try. We may talk about great kids music, with links for where to buy. There may be some DIY posts with links to magazine articles...




I think we're going to have some fun. I hope you'll find plenty of useful and convenient information from this blog. And please let me know how I'm doing by posting your comments!

No comments: